The MDDA is looking to partner with compassionate and community centric organisations to join us on our journey of making a difference to the lives of Australians living with lifelong inborn errors of metabolism.
Why partner with us
Working in partnership with MDDA can bring lasting benefits to your organisation whilst helping us to provide vital support services, programs, advocacy and research for people affected with inborn errors of metabolism lead healthy and enriching lives.
- Aligning with a charitable group, where our struggles are balanced with many success stories of great achievement and hope exist
- Aligning with your Corporate Social Responsibility objectives
- Building your corporate reputation across Australian communities
- Giving your employees something to be proud about
- Showing your support of the wider community.
How your organisation can help
There are a range of ways that your company can support the work of MDDA. We will work with you to create a bespoke partnership tailored to your needs that will achieve our mutual goals.
Some ideas include:
- Financial Contributions
- Pro Bono services
- Event Sponsorship
- Employee volunteering
- In Kind donations (food or services)
- Health & Wellbeing services.
Where does your money go?
The MDDA is working to raise funds to help deliver the following programs and initiatives to help all Australians living with rare inborn errors of metabolism to live a more healthy and productive life.
Your support will help us deliver:
- National peer mentoring programs
- IEM Research Initiatives, better treatment options, and research into long term health, ageing, lifestyle and compliance issues
- Educational videos and other online resources
- Family retreats, youth camps and social events
- Building our online menu planner and low protein recipe/product catalogue
- Dietary guides, member consultation and forums
- Education and working with Government for greater clinical resources and access to specialised foods and medications to treat IEM’s