It’s thanks to the generosity of our donors that the MDDA can continue to provide a range of initiatives and programs that help support all individuals living with IEpMs and their families across Australia.
100% of your donation assists us in providing:
Patient Support & Programs
- Delivering patient centered support, education & resources to support throughout every life stage
- Support for newly diagnosed families
- Supporting the mental, emotional and physical wellbeing of adults
- Providing opportunities for our community to gather, promote peer support & shared life experiences, educate and inform new treatment advancements
Advocacy & Awareness
- Provide a strong voice to government for equitable access to treatment, care and choice
- Create public awareness highlighting the challenges of managing a rare lifelong disease
Research & Clinical Trials
- Promote and encourage research & clinical trials to advance knowledge and improve patient care
You can help make a difference, donate today!
All donations over $2 are tax deductible and very much appreciated!